My eyelid has decided to be annoying and twitch so short post here.
Just a couple of important things:
- I’m taking two workshops in the next month. One on GMC and one on goals. I’ve decided to try and map out a 3-year plan. Hopefully I can do it. I’m also trying to learn to plot. Like really plot. I feel more determined this time so maybe I can do it.
- Congrats to my dear friend on a momentous Thursday! I’m so thrilled for you! Here’s lots of warm wishes on your new and exciting adventure (she knows who she is). 😉
- The cat has decided that he likes pooping on the bathroom rug or in the bathtub which does NOT amuse me whatsoever. I think he’s miffed about his new bowl. So I’ve put his old one back to see if that appeases him. We shall see.
- I got my flip! It’s so easy to use and so cute and so wonderful. And it makes videos in HD. How cool is that? If you want to see one, hop on over to my Facebook page to see the video of my goofy kid.
- Tonight, Man is out of town and Kiddo is with his grandparents until after dinner which means I will have the house to myself. Glorious.
- Go Rangers! I hope they beat up on the Yankees. 😀
And that’s about it. I’m glad it’s Friday. I plan to sleep in tomorrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!