Friday 5 for Feb 10, 2012
This week, here are five things I like to do:
1. Balance my checkbook. It gives me a high when it balances to the penny. I know I should probably seek mental help about that one but it’s true.
2. Read. This is kind of a “duh”.
3. Play Mahjongg Dimensions on Facebook. I’m trying to beat my sister’s best score. 😀
4. File my bills and shred receipts. I like to let it pile up for a while and then do it all at once.
5. Cross-Stitch. If I can sit still long enough to do it, it’s one of my favorite downtime things to do.