Friday 5: Fun Facts about Friday the 13th!
1. The next time Friday the 13th will fall in October is in 2017 (but we’ll all be dead cuz the world is going to end 12-21-12, right?)
2. According to statistics, 17 to 21 million people in the US are affected by a fear of Friday the 13th, making it the most feared day in history.
3. Black Sabbath’s debut album was released in the UK on Friday, February 13, 1970.
4. On October 13, 1307, Templar Grand Master Jacques de Molay and several Templar Knights were arrested by King Phillip of France.
5. The asteroid 99942 Apophis will make a close encounter with Earth, closer than the orbits of communication satellites, on April 13, 2029 (but it doesn’t matter cuz the world is going to end this year).
What’s worse than Friday the 13th?
Saturday the 14th! 😆
Happy Friday the 13th, y’all.