First off: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Check out the great Halloween poems over at Circadian Poems.
Well Monday has rolled around again. Amazing how fast those weekends go. Itâ€™s supposed to rain today and I really hope it doesnâ€™t. My little Buzz Lightyear will be highly disappointed if he doesnâ€™t get to go Trick or Treating. Heâ€™s only been talking about it since November 1 of last year!
Saturday we went to the community theater to watch my niece in her first ever play â€“ Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was very cute. My son actually sat through the entire thing (about an hour and a half), completely absorbed in the story. We had great seats â€“ right on the stage â€“ and so we got to see everything up close. My niece did a great job in her first play. We were all very proud of her.
Heck, I was even considering trying out for one of the plays next year (Angry Housewives..haha). But then I remembered next year should be quite busy for me. It seems Iâ€™ll be elected Treasurer of my RWA chapter and then Iâ€™m also the coordinator for the e-submissions of our annual Winter Rose contest. Yes, I should be BUSY BUSY. Donâ€™t need to add anything else into the mix, even though the community theater thing sounds SO COOL.
Sunday I met my good friend for coffee. It was nice to sit and chat for an hour or so. We got to try the Black Cream Tea (was that was it was called??) which was quite tasty. Itâ€™s just hard for me to deviate from vanilla latte.
And.. CeCe tagged me with this. So, here goes.
1. First name? Michelle
2. Were you named after anyone? No â€“ sort of. The doctor who delivered me
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes
4. When did you cry last? Yesterday
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, for the most part
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey Maple Glazed Turkey Breast by Boarâ€™s Head
7. What is your birth date? May 27 (Gemini)
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? The Little Mermaid Soundtrack
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? DUH. Cuz Iâ€™m fing funny
10. Do you have a journal? Um. DUH
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? DUH!
13. Would you bungee jump? Maybe
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope
15. Do you think that you are strong? Sometimes (but not physically)
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Starbucks Java Chip
17. Shoe Size? 7 1/2
18. Red or pink? Pink
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I HATE my thighs
20. Who do you miss most? Daddy
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to answer? If they wish
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black and black â€“ itâ€™s Halloween!
23. What are you listening to right now? The printer spit out pages
24. Last thing you ate? Red beans and rice
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cornflower Blue
26. What is the weather like right now? Cloudy, threatening rain, kinda cool
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? Husband
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hmâ€¦ I guess sense of humor
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? DUH!!
30. Favorite Drink? Coffee â€“ Starbucks Vanilla Latte (YUM)
31. Favorite sport? To watch? Hockey baby.
32. Hair Color? Red
33. Eye color? Green
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope
35. Favorite Food? Mexican
36. Last movie you watched? Hell I canâ€™t remember
37. Favorite day of the year? April 26 â€“ itâ€™s not too hot and not too cold. All you need is a light sweater
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings – always
39. Summer or Fall? Fall
40. Hugs OR Kisses? Both
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Donâ€™t have one
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? All I hope
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? See above
44. What Books Are You Reading? Alphabet of Thorn by Patricia A. McKillip
45. Whatâ€™s on your mouse pad? I ainâ€™t got no mouse pad, Lt. Dan.
46. What Did You Watch Last Night? Greyâ€™s Anatomy. Iâ€™m officially sucked in.
48. Favorite Sounds? PEACE AND QUIET
47. Favorite Smell? Starbucks.
50. Favorite animal. Kitties
51. Whatâ€™s the farthest youâ€™ve been from home? Washington DC
52. Do you have a special talent? I do, but itâ€™s a secret.