Interview Questions From Jen
Here are the rules: If you feel like playing, leave me a comment asking to be interviewed!
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Who is your favorite fictional character & why?
Answer: Scarlett Oâ€™Hara. Man, that gal has some cajones. LOL
2. You often stay up late at night and are known to fall asleep on the laptop. What rewards do you give yourself for your dedication?
Answer: Just the satisfaction of knowing Iâ€™m doing something I loveâ€¦and sometimes a new bookâ€¦and a new pair of shoesâ€¦and a trip to Starbucksâ€¦
3. How many books have you written and which is your favorite and why? (heehee, I snuck three questions into one)
Answer: Three finished (two of which are REALLY REALLY BAD), three unfinished. My favorite is the fantasy romance because I can just get lost in that world every time.
4. What would most people be totally surprised to find out about you?
Answer: Hmâ€¦ I gave birth to my son at home with a midwife. And youâ€™d be right in thinking that would include no drugs.
5. Besides a writer, if you could be anything – no holds barred – what would you be?
Answer: An Archeologist. Because Indiana Jones just made it look like so much fun. And I love uncovering history.