Forgot to blog about LOST.
Once again, the writers leave us with more questions than were answered.
- Why did Juliet have the key to the handcuffs in her back pocket the ENTIRE time?
- Why was Jack knocked out but not tossed out into the jungle?
- Where was Sayid all that time? Was he gased too?
- Where did the Others and Locke go? According to Juliet, Ben likes to play mind games. Okay. So. We get it. It’s probably another mind game.
- If Juliet knew what the black smoke was and turend on the perimeter fence, WHY did she ask Kate if they were safe when they encountered it the first time?
- And – last but not least – WHY are Desmond and Sawyer so gorgeous? When those two hotties were laying on the ground together hunting…oh my stars…it was definitely eye candy. Thank you, Writers.
I thought it was a better episode than last week. However, Hurly is STILL getting on my nerves. Leave Sawyer alone. He’s sarcastic because that’s his endearing quality. Don’t try to change him.