Quote du Jour:
Leia: Han, we need you.
Han: We need?
Han: What about you need?
Leia: I need? I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Han: Probably don’t.
—The Empire Strikes Back
CeCe did this and since I’m a bandwagon kinda gal, here goes. Type your name and the word “needs” into Google and see what you get. Here are the top five:
1. Michelle needs to increase her income – DUH
2. Michelle needs to do everything better than everyone else – I am perfect you know
3. Michelle needs money so she can travel to Canada – yeah, baby. Then my friend, Leigh, and I can PAR-TAY
4. Michelle needs a good man to care for her and tend to her as she deserves – I can sign Gerard up for that; I hope bare skin is involved
5. Michelle needs to shut the :censored: up – :talktohand:
Thoughts on Lost
LOST was a bit of a let down last night. Sort of anticlimactic. I like Hurleyâ€™s character but the whole episode just didnâ€™t feel like it moved the story along at all. They need to show more Sayid and more Sawyer. AND they teased us in last weekâ€™s previews showing Jin speaking perfect English. Are they trying to mess with our heads? I think Locke has gone off the deep end. I like the depth of him, but I hate that heâ€™s sucked into the whole â€œPush the buttonâ€ thing. And where the heck is Walt?
Saw my favorite dentist yesterday. They are so great there. Itâ€™s like visiting old friends when I go. I was there over an hour but most of it was just yakking with my hygienist.
Stayed up too late (again) last night so Iâ€™m a bit tired this morning. Brain is fuzzy. I need coffee.
Have written NOTHING. I suck. I suck. I suck. Maybe today is the day I break that big ole writerâ€™s block.