Observations for a Friday
I’m a busy gal this weekend. I have lots of running to do today and tomorrow is our chapter luncheon, so not much time to blog.
But… here are a few things I’ve observed this week.
- Let’s face it: Kids are gross. Especially boys.
- Kid’s make you say dumb stuff: “Stop hitting the cat with the magic wand.” or “Stop using your Wolverine claws on the cat!” or “Please stop laying on the cat.” Notice a trend? Yeah, me too.
- Most people in morning rush hour are a-holes. I so love being cut off because you’re too stupid to plan your lane changes ahead. I also so love seeing you dive for your exit across four lanes of traffic. Way to go!
- Rejection sucks but you know what? It’s really okay.
- LOST Rocked. Yes, that was with a capital R.
- Summer approacheth! All the shows are winding down and it’s about to be 6000 degrees here. Joy.
- Just when you think you have everything figured out and you’re all full of yourself…someone drops a bomb shell and KA-BOOM. It’s all over.
- May is half over! Gads.
- Cookies make everything better. Still.
- I’m falling asleep at my computer even as I type this. Lame.
So … what are some of you’re observations?