Questions for Colin
Here are the rules: If you feel like playing, leave me a comment asking to be interviewed!
1. Leave me a comment saying, â€œInterview me.â€
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Besides being a writer, if you could be anything in the world you wanted, what would you be?
2. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you and why?
3. When do you feel most creative?
4. Youâ€™ve finished your novel and sent it off to a big time editor at your favorite publishing house. To your elation, you get â€œthe callâ€. Who is the first person you tell?
5. What is the one writing tool you absolutely cannot live without?