Today we are going to ride theÂ train to the Fort Worth Stockyards and then we’re going to do thatÂ big ole maze (that was featured in a final episode of Amazing Race a couple of seasons ago).Â I think it’s going to be aÂ smashing good time.
I cooked a nice roast yesterday with sauteed onions, bell pepper and mushrooms. It was really delish. And I’m starting to thoroughly enjoy cooking again. Maybe because I’m in my very own kitchen in my very own house. 🙂
The Sweetie Boy and I ran some errands yesterday morning too. I headed to the office to pick up an expense check and we chatted with the receptionist for a bit. Then I had two Christmas presents waiting for me at my desk…and a sticky eyeball from my ball for the baby. He thought that was totally cool. He played with it all day yesterday. Then we ran by his dad’s and picked up his boots because he needs those to run very fast in the maze – or so he said.
I also took some pictures with my camera using the timer of the two of us and there are some super good ones! I was pleased. Pleased enough to print them up and put them in frames for the house. I love having a digital camera and an awesome color photo printer.
Can you believe tomorrowÂ is Christmas Eve? 😯
Sophisticated Writer: The cheesecake in the entry below is a chocolate one. The recipe I sent you was for a cappuccino one. If you want this recipe, let me know and I’ll send it to you. 🙂
And now for something completely different. Thought I’d post this because it made me laugh.
Two days until Christmas!
CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED
- Schizophrenia — Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Multiple Personality Disorder — We Three Kings Disoriented Are
- Dementia — I Think I’m Home for Christmas
- Narcissistic — Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
- Manic — Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and…
- Paranoid — Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
- Borderline Personality Disorder — Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
- Personality Disorder — You Better Watch Out, I’m Gonna Cry, I’m Gonna Pout, Maybe I’ll Tell You Why
- Attention Deficit Disorder — Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy – can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder — Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells