Talk Dirty To Me Released!
Today is the day. WOOHOO! Rush right over and get your copy of my novella, Talk Dirty To Me! Click here to go to the Samhain page and purchase. 🙂
I’m very excited my book is finally out and I can’t wait to see how it does. Hopefully well since the reviewed were rather smashing.
In other news… I wrote 10 pages yesterday. Yes, folks. I WROTE and made some excellent progress. I still can’t seem to write on Nice Girls Do, so I’ve been working on the time travel/historical. It’s such a fun story and I’m actually enjoying writing it so much. The characters are really writing it themselves. So anyway, I worked on that yesterday and I’m already thinking about a target publisher. I may try NY for this one.
Went out last night and when I got home, my neighbor was out with her dog. We started chatting, she invited me in for a cocktail and I ended up hanging out with her, drinking White Russians, until about 11. I was so tired when I got back to my little place, but it was a good visit and I was glad I could sit and talk with her. She’s a super nice lady.
What else in news… took the baby to the doctor for his checkup and as it turned out, he was completely up to date and current on his shots, which was a wonderful thing. He got a clean bill of health and he’s growing right on the average chart. He’s 42.5 inches tall and 38 pounds. I can’t believe how big he’s getting. Afterward, I took him to McDonald’s for a special treat since he was super good and he got one of those blow-up swords from the Pirates movie. He was really happy with that and we played and played until it was time for me to take him home.
And before I go – Stole this from Sandy J. Just think of one word answers. Not too difficult.
1. Yourself: Fabulous
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: Supportive
3. Your hair: reddish blond
4. Your Mother: alive
5. Your Father: deceased
6. Your Favorite Item: shoes!
7. Your dream last night: donâ€™t remember
8. Your Favorite Drink: cosmopolitans
9. Your Dream Home: castle
10. The Room You Are In: bedroom
12. Your fear: Death
13. Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Best-seller listÂ
14. Who you hung out with last night: my sweetie boy
15. What Youâ€™re Not: high maintenance
16. Your Best Friends: Wonderful!
17. One of Your Wish List Items: Gerard Butler
18. Your Gender: Female
19. The Last Thing You Did: wrote this blog
20. What You Are Wearing: blue shirt/black pants
21. Your favorite weather: Cold
22. Your Favorite Book? The Forgotten Beasts of Eld
23. Last thing you ate? McDonald’s
24. Your Life: Funky
25. Your mood: Quiet
26. The last person you talked to on the phone: brother/sister-in-law
27. Who are you thinking about right now? Someone I canâ€™t disclose 😉