It is Thursday right?
Anyway – last night AFI did their top 100 movies of all time. Citizen Kane made #1 again (Go, Rosebud!).Â So for a Thursday Thirteen, I thought I’d do my own top 13 movies of all time. These are really in no particular order – just how I thought of them.
- Raiders of the Lost Ark – I’m making this up as I go along
- The Empire Strikes Back – I just as soon kiss a Wookie
- Lord of the Rings: Return of the King – For Frodo!
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Savvy?
- The Princess Bride – What about the R.O.U.S.s?
- Casablanca – We’ll always have Paris.
- Gone With The Wind – I don’t give a damn!
- French Kiss – fester, fester, fester, rot, rot, rot
- Independence Day – Welcome to Earth!
- Monsters, Inc. – Using mainly spoons…
- The Fifth Element – Multi-Pass
- While You Were Sleeping – Cesar Romero was tall.
- Phantom of the Opera – All I Ask of You
Got aÂ Thursday Thirteen or a favorite movie? Post it here.