Oh, HI! I’m the proud recipient of the Sunshine Award, thanks to the lovely Mz. Allison Pang. *sniff* My first ever blog award. I’m.So.Happy.
Now for the acceptance speech. I’d like to thank all those who made this award possible. All my fans and readers. I couldn’t have done it without you.
Thanks to all my friends who tolerate me. 😀
Thanks to my mother for giving birth to me. I certainly couldn’t be here without her!
Now to share the love with all those who put sunshine in my day (and a little nudge to some of them to get them blogging again – AHEM).
And the awards goes to (in no particular order):
- Lara – Ramblings of a Suburban Soccer Mom who could probably use some sunshine right about now
- Devon – Ink In My Coffee who is a daily inspiration to me
- BK Birch
- Colin Galbraith – Freedom From The Mundane
- Lori – Words on the Page
- Sandy – Magick Musings
- Sandra Swanberg
- Denise McDonald – In Denise’s Head
- John Scalzi – Whatever because, well, he’s John Scalzi and he’s hysterical
- Pop Culture Divas
- Razor – Dallas Stars Blog
- Nathan Bransford
Rules to Accept the Award:
*Put the logo on your blog in your post.
*Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
*Link the nominees within your post.
*Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
*Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.