Here are the rules: If you feel like playing, leave me a comment asking to be interviewed!
1. Leave me a comment saying, â€œInterview me.â€
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. When you get a critique on your work and you donâ€™t like what the reviewer has to say, how do you handle it?
2. What is your biggest creative challenge?
3. When you get fired up about a new project, how long does it take you to complete it from start to finish?
4. How many novels have you completed, which is your favorite, and why? (HA, I copied Jen on that oneâ€¦)
5. What is the one writing tool you absolutely cannot live without?