Fellow writer, Melissa Schroeder, tagged me in her blog post of yesterday. So I’m gonna play. 🙂
7 Random Facts About Mik
- I secretly want to be an actress.
- I love crunchy peanut butter but hate nuts in my ice cream or candy.
- I play piano; I played saxophone in HS.
- I took classical ballet for 13 years of my life.
- I’m pretty mouthy, but generally avoid confrontation at all cost. haha
- I gave birth to my son at home, on purpose, with a midwife (who was my big sis).
- My favorite snack is sharp cheddar and triscuits.
Nothing much else to report. I did get my words in on Tuesday. I took the night off on Wednesday, cooked chili, and watched American Idol.
Cold front came in and – BRRR! It’s cold!!