I also had the radio show yesterday and it went well. In case you missed it, you’ll be able go to their archives here and scroll down to “Shows with Authors”. The show should be up later today.
Also! I got my shoes from Easy Spirit. I love them. I do. They are super cute and super comfy sandles, but I’ll be doing an official review over at ShoeIQ.
I had a very short attention span yesterday. Imagine that. 🙂
And I’ve been tagged by Sara, so here goes!
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight random facts/habits about me:
1. I took 16 years of classical ballet.
2. I had actor Clive Owen in mind when I created my hero, Dane Fortune. I also had Han Solo and Indiana Jones in mind. So he has the adventuresome spirit of Indy, the smart mouth of Han, and he looks like Clive. Sort of like he did in those BMW short flicks that were produced on the BMW website. Yeah. Um. I own that on DVD.
3. I gave birth to my son at home with a midwife. Yes, on purpose. And yes, with no drugs whatsoever. He was 9 lbs and 0 oz and 22 inches long and I was in labor for 12 hours.
4. I drink two cups of coffee a day and add three of those small creamers to each cup. Actually, my cup could really be called a trough it’s so large. It’s one of those giganto Starbucks mugs. 🙂
5. I own about 10 collectible Barbie dolls.
6. I never dated in high school. Shocker, right?
7. My two favorite ice cream flavors: is Starbucks Java Chip or Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip.
8. I haven’t eaten red meat in nearly a year (not by choice).